Using Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint (original name is PowerPoint Tab) in Microsoft PowerPoint, users can easily open new presentations on the tab bar by several ways. Right click the tab and select "new" in the pop-up menu. Or you can double click Left Mouse Button on the blank area of Tab bar to create new document. The quick way is to double click on the blank area of the tab bar to open new slide. All opened presentations can be closed simultaneously only by one click. To close a presentation is so easy by right-click menu or double-click on the menu. Moreover, you don't need to close presentations before rename this slide, its pop-up menu allows you to rename, save as, open and close presentation slideshow in a convenient way.
Users may enable or disable the following functions (Note that the default status is "enabled")
1) A confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all the tabs
2) Hide the tab bar when there is only one tab
3) Close a tab by clicking the middle mouse button once
4) Close a tab by double-clicking the left button on it
5) Create a document by double clicking the left button in the blank space of the tab bar
6) Tabs may be moved and dragged conveniently
7) Choose a tab by pressing Alt+N
8) Show and hide the tab bar with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Win + Q"
9) Switch among different tabs with user-defined, customizable shortcut keys. The default shortcut key is "Ctrl + Tab"
10) Powerful functionality exists for customizing tab colors as well as the tab bar
Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish and it was last updated on 2011-01-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, WinServer.
Presentation Tabs for PowerPoint (version 6.50) has a file size of 2.72 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 213 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.